To be eligible for this course, students must:
1) Have completed a minimum of Year 12 or equivalent*;
2) Be 18 years old and over;
3) Have a minimum ACSF Level 3;
4) Complete a language, literacy, and numeracy test;
5) Have basic computing skills;
6) Must have access to a computer/laptop/tablet/smartphone device with up to date software and a stable internet connection (not necessary for face to face classes);
7) Provide their USI.
8) Work experience in the sector is preferable.
* Year 12 or over 17 years old.