ARC Digital Classrooms
Face-to-face, from anywhere in the world.
What is a Digital Classroom?
Live training sessions where students engage directly with a qualified trainer in a virtual classroom.
Digital Classrooms work by bringing our students and trainers together on a regular basis. These classes will promote interaction between the trainer and fellow students as everybody goes through the content in a virtual online environment together.
ARC’s Digital Classrooms combine the advantages and strength of a face-to-face class with the flexibility and comfort of an online environment.
To see which courses we currently offer in a Digital Classroom, please visit our Upcoming Courses page.
Let Us Call You Back!
What are the benefits of study in a Digital Classroom?
Advantages for students
- Easy-to-use: only need device & internet connection
- Flexibility to adapt to your lifestyle
- No travel time
- More engaging than traditional e-learning
- Better completion rates than online self-paced options
- Discreet: ask questions directly to trainer
- Opportunity to revisit recorded sessions
- Multimedia: videos, presentations
- Digital learning community
Advantages for employers
- Ability to adapt to different shifts
- No travel time
- Easy to track attendance
- Train teams from rural to international locations
- Train across multiple work sites
- Train at your desk
- Real time proof of competency
- Company branding options
What will I need to study in a Digital Classroom?
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
Device/ Operating Systems
Minimum operating requirements for computers and tablets include:
- Windows 7, Mac OSX 10.6 and Linux. Recent updates and versions of these operating systems are also supported.
- IOS 7 for Apple products and Android 4.2 for Android devices (e.g. Samsung). More recent updates are also supported.
- Digital Classroom technology works best on computers not exceeding 5 years in age.
- Stable internet connection is also required at 512kbps minimum.
Is your device less than 5 years old?
It is important to have a device that is less than 5 years old for optimum performance.
Devices more than 5 years old may struggle to keep up with the Digital Classrooms as computer hardware degrades over time and with frequent use.
Is your computer or laptop using a recommended operating system?
If using a computer or laptop, it is important that your device is running at least Windows 7 or Mac OSX.
Do you have a stable internet connection?
There are a number of multimedia resources built into your course, which will require a stable internet connection in order for you to be able to access these. Additionally, you will require a stable internet connection so that you can participate in your virtual classroom.
Do you have a valid email address?
You will need a valid email address to access the Digital Classroom.