Employment Service Providers and the 360-Degree Program
On this page you will find the upcoming courses scheduled for Employment Service Providers to refer JobSeekers into. These nationally recognised training programs are delivered as part of our 360-DegreeProgram which has been designed to break the unemployment cycle. The 360-Degree Program intends to holistically support JobSeekers by providing them with access to qualifications, skills, work experience, and networking with employers. There are five main components in the design of this program, they are:
- Industry Connected Program: This program is strongly linked to industry because we’ve partnered with employers who have jobs available in the roles our programs skill JobSeekers to be able to do.
- Employability Skills Modules: Extra support for JobSeekers to develop their resume, prepare for interview, present themselves with confidence, refining job application skills, and once they have a job, how to keep it.
- Industry Qualification: JobSeekers finish this program with a nationally recognised qualification that employers will accept across Australia.
- Work Experience: JobSeekers in this program will have access to work experience. Our industry partners have agreed that should they wish to hire 360-Degree Program participants before the program concludes, they need to allow the participant the flexibility in rostering to complete the remaining parts of the program to ensure a full qualificaition is earned. This means participants may be able to gain employment whilst continuing to complete the program!
- Job Placements: Our industry partners have jobs they need filled. JobSeekers participating in the 360-Degree Program will get to meet them throughout the program during info sessions, recruitment drives and work experience opportunities.
Click here to learn more about the 360-Degree Program.