ARC Training Careers
We are always open to hearing from exceptional people. We have high expectations of our staff because we believe in treating our staff well – we invest a significant amount of time and energy into fostering one of the best work environments you will find. In our team members we value:
- Emotional Intelligence – you’re committed to feedback processes, able to self-reflect, values driven, open to new ideas and a team player.
- Professional Integrity – you’re able to maintain your professional relationships by being reliable, honest, and consistent in all you do.
- Proactive – it’s in your nature to be constantly seeking new ways to build networks, foster opportunities, and develop successful workflow strategies.
- Outcome Orientated – you’re able to get the best possible outcome for the company whilst also demonstrating authentic regard for the development of meaningful professional relationships.
- Genuinely Passionate – you’re a big believer in further education, career development, and customer service.
If you think you would be a great fit for our team, please have a look at the vacant positions below and let us know of your interest in working with ARC Group.