Employment Service Providers
If you are an Employment Services Provider looking to partner with an RTO you can rely on then look no further than ARC Training.
We offer Employment Service Providers and JobSeekers a wide range of employment focused practical training and education. Refer to training.gov for an overview of our current scope, ranging from Certificates through to Diplomas across 5 different industry sectors.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for? For our full range of courses, please visit the Courses section.
Employment Service Providers and the 360-Degree Program
Introducing our latest innovation – the 360-Degree program!
In late 2021 we decided that we needed to reconceptualise the way we work with Employment Service Providers and JobSeekers to put employment outcomes at the centre of everything we do when we deliver training programs to JobSeekers.
We’ve spent the past 6 months consulting with Employment Service Providers, Industry, Government, Trainers, and JobSeekers to find out what we could do to improve our product offering.
In summary, we heard very consistent themes in the feedback from our consultations – that vocational training programs should be offering a holistic and supportive journey to JobSeekers that goes beyond the delivery of a training package. After an extensive project development process, we arrived at a new program that we’re excited to bring to market.
The 360-Degree Program has been created in response to the feedback from the market and JobSeekers, and it’s designed to break the unemployment cycle. It’s a program that intends to holistically support JobSeekers by providing them with access to qualifications, skills, work experience, and networking with employers. There are five industry streams available in the program: Retail, Business, Manufacturing, Warehousing and Logistics, as well as Community Services. In each stream, as part of the program, JobSeekers complete nationally recognised training programs, alongside employability skills training, self-esteem and confidence coaching as well as a range of other supports.
The 360-Degree Program will provide wrap around supports to JobSeekers through facilitating access to qualifications, skills, work experience, and networking with employers. There are five main components in the design of this program, they are:
- Industry Connected Program: This program is strongly linked to industry because we’ve partnered with employers who have jobs available in the roles our programs skill JobSeekers to be able to do.
- Employability Skills Modules: Extra support for JobSeekers to develop their resume, prepare for interview, present themselves with confidence, refining job application skills, and once they have a job, how to keep it.
- Industry Qualification: JobSeekers finish this program with a nationally recognised qualification that employers will accept across Australia.
- Work Experience: JobSeekers in this program will have access to work experience. Our industry partners have agreed that should they wish to hire 360-Degree Program participants before the program concludes, they need to allow the participant the flexibility in rostering to complete the remaining parts of the program to ensure a full qualificaition is earned. This means participants may be able to gain employment whilst continuing to complete the program!
- Job Placements: Our industry partners have jobs they need filled. JobSeekers participating in the 360-Degree Program will get to meet them throughout the program during info sessions, recruitment drives and work experience opportunities.
To view details about upcoming courses scheduled as part of the 360-Degree Program please take a moment to browse our upcoming courses and training events as listed on our Upcoming Courses page.
Got questions? Want to refer a JobSeeker? Or speak to one of our Employment Service Provider Consultants? Click on the images below to be taken to the appropriate contact form and we’ll get in contact with you within 48 business hours.
Ready to take action?
What others say about us:
When arranging training for clients with a Disability, my main focus is to ensure they receive appropriate respect, support, additional mentoring and course flexibility if required. ARC Training have continued to provide a professional, caring and safe environment for my DES clients, allowing completion of various qualifications. Several clients have gained self-confidence and employment as a direct result of completing a course at ARC Training. Thank you for your ongoing support.
We have been using ARC Group for years as they are efficient, reliable and easy to communicate with. ARC Group use trainers that know how to interact with job seekers which ensures that Job Seekers are attending their training and completing their courses. I would recommend ARC Group to other organisations.
Our Team has been working with ARC over the past 5 years and would highly recommend the company. Throughout this time ARC have been professional, prompt and have been accommodating to not only our needs, but to our client’s needs, providing one-on-one training that has given our clients the confidence they need to complete training, which they may not think was possible before starting the training. They are a company that goes above and beyond and we have total confidence in them.
To anyone looking for a reliable business partner when it comes to vocational education and training, look no further; ARC Training is going to meet all of your training demands. Over the last decade, I have been dealing with numerous training providers on various projects, and I must say that ARC Training managed to fulfil all of my customers’ training requirements, while meeting competing market demands and customer service excellence standards. Friendly ARC Training staff were always there to meet my customers’ training needs and to provide “an extra step” in delivering an outstanding service. Furthermore, ARC staff are great communicators and trust-able business partners. I would like to thank you again for the great assistance provided to our customers. Thank you!