Community Service Providers Battle Dire Workforce Shortages Due to COVID-19
Community Service Providers around the country are reporting significant difficulties retaining staff and filling vacancies. What was initially considered a challenge has now become a workforce crisis in need of immediate remedy and commitment to overcome longstanding problems exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic. The direct workforce providing non-clinical care, are instrumental in supporting the ageing population with activities of daily living, such as personal care, social support, cleaning, respite, transportation or help around the home if living independently.
When organisations dedicated to serving vulnerable populations can’t secure a skilled workforce to provide vital services, their communities suffer.
ARC Training is a South Australian State Government appointed training provider [RTO# 91007] and understands that training and development are critical to attracting new entrants to the industry, upskilling the current workforce and providing stronger career pathways for staff. ARC Training will guide you through identifying your training skills gaps, accessing funding opportunities, building direct-care workforce capacity and delivering training that is fit-for-purpose and accessible Australia-wide.
Mitigate your workforce shortage risks and access training now. We deliver the following Nationally Recognised Training programs that may be appropriate for your Community Service workforce.
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) (Superseded)
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability) (Superseded)
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43115 Cert IV in Disability (Superseded)
- CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- BSB30120 Certificate III in Business
- BSB40520 Cert IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management
Our training method supports your organisation’s capacity to:
- Tackle critical workforce shortages
- Get more people into training, improve training outcomes, and invest in ongoing development.
- Retrain options for those returning to the industry to boost skills and attract non-certified workers to meet industry demand.
- Access from CBD rural and remote towns Australia-wide.
Students access live interactive digital classrooms [called DigiClass] and are educated by practised, certified industry experts. ARC Training runs live classrooms morning, afternoon, and evening to minimise operational and direct care delivery requirements. Students have total flexibility to manage work/life balance.
Get in contact with our team to learn more about how a DigiClass looks and works! Or click here to watch the demonstration video.
Please take care of yourselves, your staff and all those that you care for during these challenging times.
The ARC Training Team