To be eligible for this course, students must:
1) Have completed a minimum of Year 12 or equivalent*;
2) Be 18 years old and over;
3) Have a minimum ACSF Level 3;
4) Complete a language, literacy, and numeracy test;
5) Have basic computing skills;
6) Must have access to a computer/laptop.tablet/smartphone device with up to date software and a stable internet connection (not necessary for face to face classes);
7) Provide their USI
8) Work experience in the sector is preferable.
*Year 12 or over 17 years old, or they are required to participate in the program to keep their Centrelink Payment.
- Digital classroom students will be required to attend workshops for practical skills demonstration/assessments, this will be communicated to students in advance.
- For any qualification, if you are an existing worker, your specific requirements, and what you need to provide will be discussed with you by our consultants.