To be eligible for this course, students must:
1) Have completed a minimum of Year 10* or equivalent;
2) Be 16 years old and over (15 years for Funded program)*;
3) Have a minimum ACSF Level 2;
4) Complete a language, literacy, and numeracy test;
5) Have basic computing skills;
6) Must have access to a computer/laptop/tablet/smartphone device with updated software, audio-recording device, and stable internet connection (not necessary for face to face classes);
7) Provide their USI.
*15 or 16 years old students may be accepted if they are employed full time in the relevant industry, otherwise, Year 12 or over 17 years.