To be eligible for this course, students must:
1) Have completed a minimum of Year 10* or equivalent;
2) Be 16 years old and over (15 years for Funded program)*;
3) Have a minimum ACSF Level 2;
4) Complete a language, literacy, and numeracy test;
5) Have basic computing skills;
6) Must have access to a computer/laptop/tablet/smartphone device with updated software, audio-recording device, and stable internet connection (not necessary for face to face classes);
7) Provide their USI.
*15 or 16 years old students may be accepted if they are employed full time in the relevant industry, otherwise, Year 12 or over 17 years, or they are required to participate in the program to keep their Centrelink Payment.
- Digital classroom students will be required to attend workshops for practical skills demonstration/assessments, this will be communicated to students in advance.
- For any qualification, if you are an existing worker, your specific requirements, and what you need to provide will be discussed with you by our consultants.